FALL ASLEEP FASTER, STAY ASLEEP LONGER: Our sustained release MicroActive melatonin works up to 7 hours, releasing 40% in the first hour, then slowly releasing the remaining 60% over the next several hours for the best sleep support imaginable.
STRESS RELIEF FOR DEEP RELAXATION: Sleep SR contains a unique combination of B6, folic acid, tryptophan and Lactium providing stress relief and relaxation, easing you into a deep, restful sleep to recover from workouts, work, or from every day stress.
PROMOTES CALM + FEELINGS OF HAPPINESS: Our sleep supplement helps your body convert tryptophan into serotonin, the neurotransmitter that promotes feelings of well-being, happiness, and also helps you relax and ease into a great night’s sleep.
WAKE UP REFRESHED: Forget the groggy feeling from regular sleeping pills. Our sleep aid is formulated to rapidly improve the onset and length of sleep without knocking you out cold. Wake up feeling refreshed, recharged and ready to take on the day.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Try Sleep SR sleep aid today, risk free. If you don’t agree that it provides the deepest, most restful sleep you’ve ever experienced, we’ll refund your order. It’s that good.